PG21MS Series surface-mount narrow stile door alarms
Ideal in schools, nursing homes, restaurants & theatres
PG21 Advanced Door Alarm Series from Alarm Lock are a quick and inexpensive solution when faced with security vulnerabilities from doors being propped open in schools, restaurants, stores nursing homes and theaters. Whether door-propping occurs for quick returns from taking "smoke" breaks, to permit insider-jobs or to allow unregistered visitors or contraband to circumvent main security entry points, it remains a problem for facility managers and security officers everywhere. These surface-mount, narrow stile microprocessor controlled door alarms quickly improve security at any single or double door with a 95dB alarm, entry delay, key-removal and auto-shutdown/reset options. The PG21 has two arming modes, standard mode or "always armed" mode and it enables multiple door monitoring with built-in external reed switch, has three entry delay options as well as selectable minute-shutdown. Available in Metallic Bronze or Silver models with optional bright strobe on top that lights brightly on alarm and can be easily seen across any room for pinpointing the door at issue. Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors.
- Improve security at any door and stops security vulnerability from doors propped open, for innocent and even felonious reasons in schools, nursing homes, restaurants, stores and theaters
- Two selectable arming modes –
||Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
||Standard arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed
- Long-life 9V battery (supplied), low battery alert
- Entry Delay Time Options: Includes 15 seconds; 1 min. 15 sec. & 3 mins 15 sec.
- For use on standard size and narrow stile doors, sleek model design key-activated door alarm
- Sweeping Siren over 95db alarm &/or strobe
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator &/or optional strobe
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder (not included)
- Self contained and dual-tamper supervised
- Continuous Power with the addition of external power supply
- Multiple Door Monitoring permitted with external reed switches
- Metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Easy installation
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- PG21MSS/PG21MBS Optional strobe unit – include a highly visible amber strobe that flashes when unit goes into alarm
Keypad-controlled narrow stile door alarm, similar to PG21, plus:
- Digital codes for master, management and passage (used for auto-arming)
- 3 security levels for: a) high security b) unattended applications c) flexible control for delivery doors, etc.
- Audible low battery warning
- 3 Programmable 95db siren styles: sweep, pulsed, and steady
- Logo key is dual function test button
- For optional use with the PG30, this low-profile, brushed aluminum finished accessory provides all functions of the PG30 from the outside of the door. (Available in metallic silver only.)
- The Pilfergard Model PG10 is an exit door alarm designed to deter the use of the secured door by sounding a twin action alarm when opened by unauthorized personnel. The alarm can be bypassed from inside or outside by the use of a key. (Requires standard mortise cylinder not supplied.) This durable surface mount unit is easily installed and is tamper-supervised with two separate tamper switches. Its test button verifies battery. Optional AC power supply available.
- All of the features of the PG10 unit with addition of a flashing strobe for easy alarm identification.
- Choice of system controllers
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2021, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved