- Cylindrical Pin/Prox
Trilogy Prox Lock With Audit Trail
PIN/Prox Cylindrical High Security Locks
- 2000 user codes (3-6 digits) and/or accepts HID prox cards and keyfobs
- Multilevel security - Master; manager; supervisor; basic users
- Easy Tap & Add batch ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also- downloadable from PC or enroller tool
- 40,000 event audit trail log
- 150 scheduled events
- PC programming/reporting
- Quick passage mode (without being in program mode)
- Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
- 5AA Battery operated; 60,000 cycles, typ.
PDL3000K – Model also logs mechanical key override use
Alarm Lock's standalone Trilogy Locks provide safe, convenient keyfob-activated classroom lock-down, from safely inside the classroom, with a typical range of up to 100'. A favorite in K-12s, colleges and universities for their easy deployment and dependable, affordability, field-proven Trilogy locks are both advanced and rugged Grade 1. Starting with the cylindrical DL3200 or PDL3000, and Mortise P/DL3500 Series, each lock can support up to 50 tiny keyfobs, used with the Trilogy Remote Release Kit. This great feature-set can be incorporated within any new installation, replacing any standard lockset, or they can be easily field-retrofit to existing Trilogy PIN and/or Prox ID Locks.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2022, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved