- COVID Solution: Restroom Access
Quickly and easily convert restrooms into single occupancy to create social distancing & help avoid the spread of virus, with Trilogy® Privacy Digital Pushbutton Locks featuring an inner privacy push button. After entering with a PIN code or Prox ID card, the user simply pushes the privacy button on the back of the lock (inner door) to ensure privacy. The lock will not open from the front entry side until the user exits (the door is reopened from the inside), or optionally, the privacy session "times-out" following a preset duration.
When the privacy button is pressed, the red LED on the outer, keypad-side of the door will flash to indicate that the restroom is occupied. When exiting the room, the occupant simply leaves normally. As an added safeguard, when the inside handle is turned, there is a three second delay before the lock will accept an additional signal from the privacy button, eliminating inadvertent privacy-locking.
- "Privacy" button feature - With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side
- LED "in-use" indicator on front of the door flashes while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow)
- Optional Time-out - Privacy session "times-out" following a preset time limit of 10 - 250 minutes
- Field-proven, low-maintenance standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, all metal keypad No wiring; long-life battery operation.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31˚ below to 151˚ F on both sides of the door.
- Optional Severe Weather Keypad Guard, HW2037 protects lock from severe weather and also allows for easy, daily disinfecting and cleaning of lock without the damage sprays can cause
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- 5AA battery-pak; long battery life, 60,000 cycles, typical
- GermAway™ anti-microbial finish available: Built-in germ barrier & special antimicrobial finish that inhibits microbial growth of dangerous microorganisms, mold, mildew and fungi (26D finish only). See more Mechanical GermAway Tubular locks from Marks USA
- 3 Architectural finishes (US3 polished brass, 26D satin chrome, 10B duronodic)
- Easily retrofits most cylindrical preps. - Available in cylindrical PIN code lock, DL4100 and PIN/PROX lock, PDL4100.
- Networx Models Also Available, PC/Server-Programmable Updates, Lock/Unlock Schedules, Event Log Reporting by Door/User/Date/Time; Global Control & Real-Time Access using Top Enterprise Platforms
- Many Healthcare Applications: Use anywhere the room occupants need privacy for a period of time, including counseling rooms, doctors sleeping rooms, etc.
ALA531 COVID Bathroom Single Occupancy Conversion Spec Sheet
Keypad Cover Supports CDC Daily Disinfecting Requirements, HW2037
GermAway Antimicrobial finish available - inhibits growth of harmful microorganisms, mold milder and fungi, Use Code AM when ordering
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2020, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved