The PG21MS Series includes advanced narrow-stile microprocessor-controlled door alarms for surface mounting on a door or door frame.
Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors.
- Two selectable arming modes –
||Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
||Standard arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds & 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile doors
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- Tamper switch supervised
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- Metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Optional Strobe unit (shown) – PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include a highly visible amber strobe will flash when unit goes into alarm
Keypad-controlled narrow stile door alarm, similar to PG21, plus:
- Digital codes for master, management and passage (used for auto-arming)
- 3 security levels for: a) high security b) unattended applications c) flexible control for delivery doors, etc.
- Audible low battery warning
- 3 Programmable 95db siren styles: sweep, pulsed, and steady
- Logo key is dual function test button
- For optional use with the PG30, this low-profile, brushed aluminum finished accessory provides all functions of the PG30 from the outside of the door. (Available in metallic silver only.)
- The Pilfergard Model PG10 is an exit door alarm designed to deter the use of the secured door by sounding a twin action alarm when opened by unauthorized personnel. The alarm can be bypassed from inside or outside by the use of a key. (Requires standard mortise cylinder not supplied.) This durable surface mount unit is easily installed and is tamper-supervised with two separate tamper switches. Its test button verifies battery. Optional AC power supply available.
- All of the features of the PG10 unit with addition of a flashing strobe for easy alarm identification.
- Choice of system controllers
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2019, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved