Trilogy high security mortise locks with and without prox
PDL3500 Series mortise lock with built in HID prox reader, similar to DL3500 Series, but with:
- 2000 user codes (3-6 digits) and/or HID prox cards/fobs
- Multilevel security - Master; manager; supervisor; basic users
- Easy Tap & Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also– downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
- PC programming/reporting
- Quick passage mode (without being in program mode)
- Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCI2 or AL-DTMIII
- 5AA battery-pak operated; 75,000 cycles, typ.
- 5 Architectural finishes
- Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
Alarm Lock's standalone Trilogy Locks provide safe, convenient keyfob-activated classroom lock-down, from safely inside the classroom, with a typical range of up to 100'. A favorite in K-12s, colleges and universities for their easy deployment and dependable, affordability, field-proven Trilogy locks are both advanced and rugged Grade 1. Starting with the cylindrical DL3200 or PDL3000, and Mortise P/DL3500 Series, each lock can support up to 50 tiny keyfobs, used with the Trilogy Remote Release Kit. This great feature-set can be incorporated within any new installation, replacing any standard lockset, or they can be easily field-retrofit to existing Trilogy PIN and/or Prox ID Locks, to add this lockdown campus security feature.
For a global lockdown solution, Trilogy Networx are the wireless networked version as above, and can be locked down or unlocked campus-wide in under 10-seconds, from a keyfob, button or from the school server.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2017, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved