Keypad-less standalone access control locking
- Field-proven, rugged keypad-less lock with ultra-vandal-proof prox reader built in. Standalone lock – no wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- Users are individually programmed to gain access only with HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags, for the highest level of vandal-resistance and dependability available.
- 2000 individual users gain entry access using new or legacy HID Prox ID cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags. No keys or PIN codes to record or administer. 100% Prox, keypad-less security for fastest entrant processing and the highest level of dependable, vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
- Weather proof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- Program/add users with Trilogy® DL-WINDOWS PC Programming, or by presenting valid cards to prox reader on the lock face, while in programming mode. (Note: Programming mode is activated by using one of the nine pre- programmed cards furnished with the lock.)
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event audit trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- "First-Manager-in" controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
School Lock-Down Applications – remain safely inside until the coast is clear – no need to open the door
At the first sign of trouble outside, with just one button and virtually no special training or knowledge required, faculty and/or students of all ages can simply press Trilogy's inside 'privacy' button to lock out unauthorized access, instantly locking-down a classroom or area, all while remaining safely within the room. There is no need to open the door, nor use a special key, since the fingertip-activated button is located on the inside door, i.e., the same side as classroom occupants. Trilogy's lockdown function automatically disables free passage through the door and even locks out general PIN user codes, since routine Trilogy keypad access is temporarily suspended whenever the privacy button is activated (even when the lock is time-scheduled for free-access mode).
Instantly, a lock-down override code, however, will reactivate the pushbutton keypad and enable authorized teachers/staff, outside the classroom, to readily bypass the lockout function at any time, should students, etc. accidentally or purposefully activate lockdown mode. (In fact, all master and management codes (11) will permit instant access to the Trilogy protected area.)
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2018, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved